Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Que Sera Sera

Wow! I went to Wembley at the weekend to see the Play-off final!

Mat, from Chemistry Digital, took me as he is a huge Derby County fan and managed to persuade his Dad to buy him a ticket!

Not only that, but Simon, who's a West Brom fan, took my son, so it was a full family affair.

I donned my brand new Derby shirt at 6 o'clock on Monday morning and headed down to Pride Park to catch the bus. We eventually got to Wembley at dinner time and as you can see managed to take a few photos.





I won't go on too much about the result as my Son and Simon might be a bit miffed, but, as you're probably aware, Derby thrashed their opponents 1-0, with a brilliant goal by Stephen Pearson (his hair's orange, like mine!)

It was a fantastic day, and I can't wait to go back, hopefully Derby will do well in the Cup next year...

No comments: