Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Canada, and my naughty son!

Hi guys! I'm back from my trip to Canada with Karen and Andy. Wow! What a long plane journey it was too. But I was happy, because I had my walkman and the Fratellis album!

So I'll tell you a little bit about my trip, but first I've got to apologise for my sons behaviour! Since I've been away he has been a bit naughty and went to Glastonbury and got drunk at Mark and Marie's wedding, no doubt making a fool of his self!

So, below are some pictures from my trip to Canada, hope you like them, we went all over British Columbia (Vancouver, Hope, Princeton, Glacier National Park, Banff etc.) and I managed to see a Grizzly bear with cubs. She was pretty grouchy so we had to run, but not as fast as we ran from the American tourists who all wanted a piece of me! I didn't realise I was famous over there too!



No comments: