Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Barcelona, Bloc Party and Bikini Babes

So I'm back from my latest trip. This time I've been to sunny Spain. I fell in love with Paella and Tapas, but more importantly I fell in love with my new favourite band....Bloc Party. I even touched Kele Okereke's arm as he came into the crowd (so to speak!).

The Summercase Festival was huge, and I got to see loads of cool artists like Arcade Fire, Lily Allen, The Flaming Lips, The Editors and best of all Mika was ill, so didn't turn up!

After a hard few days moshing in the sunshine, Dan and his brother, James, took me to see their Aunty and Uncle in Malaga, were we spent the rest of the week chilling out on the beach, checking out the girls in their bikinis. (Dan tried to get some photos, but kept getting rumbled, sorry!)




For more pictures check out the photoset on Flickr

No comments: