Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh Canada!

Zippy CanadaWell I'm back from the Isle of Wight Festival, and it was AMAZING. But I'll save that story for another day.

As of tomorrow, I'll be on holiday for three weeks, in Canada with Karen B, so Son of Zippy will be taking over the blog until I get back. Hopefully his life will be as exciting as mine, but just in case, I've left him a few pictures to keep you all entertained...

Zippy in Die Hard...for instance, with the upcoming release of Die Hard 4.0 we've been working on a tribute with myself playing Jon McClane.

As well as that the guys at Chemistry will hopefully be able to add some of the Zippy 2.0 stuff they promised me, now that the Slim.Fast website is live.

So for a while, it's Adios (or whatever they say in Canada), hope you don't miss me too much!

No comments: