Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Norfolk with Not So Evil Mark

I really, really enjoyed my trip to Norfolk where I met some relatives on a Hook a Duck Slavery Stand at Cromer.

I managed to rescue an old friend from the Slavery Stand – George, who was still in his dressing gown so he must have been taken in the night. I visited the pier and had a photo with Janice who rescued me. Me and George had a shared pint in the Dolphin pub but I think this was too much for our 'ickle bodies. Of course an ice cream and a spot of sun bathing were in order.

I think I’m starting to like Mark again, so as long as he takes me on two more holidays I will consider him a good friend.

Can’t wait to go to Canada with Karen. Wow!



No comments: