Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bonnie Scotland

Well kids I'm back from up Narth and did I have a good time or what? Other than Mat's wife not liking me it was a good holiday, although after she threw me in a tree I had to hide from her quite a lot. Stay tuned for an addition to my enemies list.

It was a very long drive up there, but I bought along some of my wife's music to pass the time.

Scotland's full of trees and kilts and stuff, check out the photos below for more.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure anyone would get annoyed with a stupid orange thing being treated as a human being! I even had to make sure he (Zippy) was seatbelted before we left the house!!!! My husband seems to be a bit mad!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that Zippy will ruin my holiday to Norfolk? I was going to invite him but now I have my doubts - did he tell you how clever he is? (Zippy not your husband)

Mat Hayward said...

He's very very clever, and no he won't ruin your holiday!

Anyway GEMMA, stop ruining the magic for all the ChemDig kids.