Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Son of Zippy


More Son Fun
My Son and I
I took my son into work today to show him what I do and where I work. I think he was well impressed with all the happy people here, which reflects how good a job I'm doing.

Not sure if I'll be taking my son on holidays with me because it might be a bit too dangerous, I nearly ended up in prison when I jumped on the sculpture in the
museum at Oslo.

I think Evil Ross (background) is daydreaming about putting me in the bin :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zippy, if you are doing such a good job at Chemistry how come you're enemy list is growing so quickly. You now have an operator,bin man and pirate on your tails.
P.S. please don't add me to your list.

Zippy said...

Unfortunately when you are successful there are always people who despise you for it, like yourself.

I would add you to my list if you weren't so cowardly to leave an anonymous message!