Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Friday, March 16, 2007

My Son Has Gone Missing on RND07!

Where is SOZ(Son Of Zippy)? Where have you gone? Looks like I will need the help of all my friends and enemies at Chemistry to find my son, of all the days to go missing you decided to do it on the Red Nose Day :-( The team at Nottingham have helped create an interface to discover where my son has hidden, and for each person to find him I will denote a pound to RND because I need to see that my son is safe and sound. For those people not lucky enough to have been given the link to find SOZ I will upload some images to show what is going on - come on team, please find my son and quickly!!








And just to show you where my son sometimes likes to hide, here are some old pictures of him stuck in the fan - hope no one turns it on. And hiding in the fridge - guess the kid can't get enough milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your son soon, I'm sure he'll be glad of the money you raise for RND07.