Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Friday, October 12, 2007

HELP! I've been kidnapped!!!

Hi Kids

I'll make this short as I've managed to sneak onto a computer in the Chemistry offices in Fulham while my kidnappers conspire to get filthy rich off ransom money in the other room.

As you might know I was off to Palma on the company away weekend with the lovely folks from Chemistry Digital...unfortunately Chemistry Fulham were also there, and some of them are clearly hardened criminals.

Despite this they managed to persuade my so-called "protectors" from Nottingham that I should visit Fulham for the week, and now I'm bound, gagged and having to type with my zip-end!

SOMEBODY HELP ME!

PS Son, please keep my blog up-to-date, because even in my time of need, my fans come first.

No comments: