Keep up-to-date with the life of everyone's favourite rainbow character.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Back from Austria off to Turkey

Well my Dad's jetsetting again so it's up to me to keep all his internet stuff up-to-date! :)

The old man just got back from his trip to Austria with KarenH, before jumping straight in the post to Doncaster to go on holiday with Layla (his new internet friend!).

He stayed in Mayrhofen in Austria and managed to visit Salzburg and the Mirabel Gardens. Apparently part of "The Sound of Music" was filmed there, but I have no clue about that as I'm only likkle.

He froze his nads off on the Hintertux glacier but Alan was kind enough to warm them up for him. (sounds a bit rude to me).

Anyway have a look at the photos he gave me before he buggered off again! (or for more take a look at the Flickr photostream)



No comments: